Scheme is to facilitate technology up-gradation in MSEs by providing an upfront capital subsidy of 15 per cent (on institutional finance of up to Rs 1 crore availed by them) for induction of well-established and improved technology in the specified 51 sub-sectors/products approved. In other words the major objective is to upgrade their plant & machinery with stateof- the-art technology, with or without expansion and also for new MSEs which have set up their facilities with appropriate eligible and proven technology duly approved under scheme guidelines.
1. Subsidy quantum-15% of machinery cost
2. Maximum limit is 15 lacs
3. This subsidy is available to all manufacturing units all over India
1. Company Should Be In Manufacturing Activity
2. This scheme is available for micro and small industries.
3. Company must take term loan for new machinery purchase.
4. Payment to machinery supplier / manufacturer should be from term loan account.